Basically you are left hoping to wing it. Which is deciding uncomfortable, if you suddenly stop being your normal confident and happy self that you generally present to the world. And that when you are in his company; that of your crush, every intelligent thought you ever had flies straight out of your head.
You'd think biology would be kinder...
But it's not. No I am again, whenever he talks to me, looks at me, smiles at me, back at my knock kneed 15 year old self, hoping that I won't mumble or say something absurd.
That maturity and self assertion that I always promised myself would kick in, really really hasn't. Which is a bit tragic....
Still I wouldn't give up this early signs of a crush for anything. Suddenly I'm smiling for no reason. And looking forward to seminars. A crush as nervous as they can make one, is it possibly one of the best parts of a romance. It is the one part where you, or I can be as overly sappy and romantic as you like, and hopefully only your girlfriends ever find out how head in the clouds, daydreamy you can be.
At least that's the hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment