Wednesday, 3 March 2010

LIGHT BULBS

I totally hate light bulbs.

First off, how are they not discriminating against those who are small? I'm not tall, this does not mean I want to exist in some semi dark room, jumping at the ceiling.

Next, if I ask someone to help it's probably going to be a bloke. I don't know why. But they actually seem to understand light fittings. Maybe I am stupid or maybe it's the light bulb and its damn fitting.
But since my (female) housemates look as confused as I am, I call my landlord... still if he were a she I think I'd still call...
Maybe its just a shame I can't fix the @£$%^&*(*&^%$£ thing myself instead of calling in back up.
But if it an easy to use, for anyone no matter their size, I would think light bulbs and their existence a much greater thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment