I haven't written for months and I cannot quite be sure why. It isn't because I don't enjoy writing, because I do. Nor is it for lack of subject matter, so many things have happened in the last few months that it is almost impossible to know where to start.
That's the thing, what do you do when you just feel completely overwhelmed and not for any sensible reason?
I always figured it would be easy - you write whatever is bothering you down or you make a list and then you go through and tick them off. But what happens when however many lists you write or things that you analysis (or just over think) - what do you do if you can come to no conclusion?
I know in many ways I have no reason to worry. But the lists and the over-thinking on my part would suggest otherwise. I have reached the somewhat obvious conclusion that I over think. I worry that the place I live in is so corrupt that I won't want to stay. I stress that I will never meet anyone I could fall in love with. I wonder why, ultimately I bother at all and the obvious conclusion is that I over think.
I worry that the place I live in is so corrupt that I won't want to stay. I stress that I will never meet anyone I could fall in love with. I wonder why, ultimately I bother at all. There appears to be no benefit to very much. Each year that trickles past - well more people die, and the worse it gets. And I think we have started to care less.
I think we have become numb. Because it is better than knowing what is happening... and knowing that not enough people care to stop. They don't care because they are doing what I spend too much time doing, over-thinking and not acting... a there in a nutshell is the problem.
I don't the solution. And therefore I'm off to ponder some more...
No comments:
Post a Comment