Thursday, 13 May 2010

Revision

I have no idea how I will do in the upcoming exams, but I have learnt a few important things...
1) I suck at revising.
2) The internet only ever distracts me.
3) The election held right in the middle also distracts.
4) I have now watched way too many romantic comedies and am now starting on the ones made in the 1970s which are so cringing and sexist (homophobic and racist)... that I can't quite believe that I have sat through them. But I have.
5) I can quote large chucks of Cymbeline. Possibly one of Shakespeare's most boring and frankly pointless plays. How will this ever be useful in later life - i mean it wouldn't get me a job or even prove interesting in a question, since most people haven't even heard of Cymbeline. (I can also quote from Henry 4th part 1, but at least nearly everyone has heard of that play)
6) Chocolate isn't a good idea.
7) It is unhelpful if the loo breaks and your landlord refuses to fix it.
8) Suddenly spending time with friends you happily hardly ever see seems like a wonderful idea.
9) Ditto speaking to my parents.
10) I dislike revision so much I am actually looking forward to the exams....

No comments:

Post a Comment