Friday, 18 June 2010

Friday

A list -
* Passport (just find one that will allow me to leave the country)... or really anything that can prove who I am to those who are important...
* Print tickets (i.e. go to the library, since the possibility of a printer working inside this house is remote)
* Clean out trash from room (this may take longer than expected)
* Cry hysterically over horrid, sunless, lonely and miserable summer 'holiday' (check, I've done this already! Go me!)
* Obsess about weight
* Ditto with vile skin
* Wrap Jenny's present - find nunfield on a map. Check it is nunfield I am meant to be going to...
* Talk to dad, about 'holiday'
* Listen to father shout at me about poor skills with passport
* If sunny go for a walk. Only possible if I can convince terminally lazy little brother to go with me.
* Count my blessings. Or buy a book. Whichever will cheer me up faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment